1. High strength, with identical strength of warp and weft when necessary.
2. The woven geotextile undergoes a stabilizing process in production so that it has fair stability and creep behavior.
3. The geotextile has a breadth of 8m such that lapping is reduced and lapping strength in increased.
4. The woven geotextile serves multiple purposes of separation, water discharge and seepage prevention.
5. Competitive advantage. Light weight, High strength, Good integrity, Convenient application, Effectivereinforcement, Low cost.
High Strength PET Woven Geotextile is high strength woven geotextiles manufactured by weaving high tenacity polyester filament yarns into a dimensionally stable network. The inherent characteristics of polyester – high tensile strength and modulus, low elongation, low creep and high long-term design strength - makes these products ideal for soil reinforcement applications. The fabric develops excellent frictional interaction with a wide variety of soils and granular materials.